Effective May 25, 2018
Collection and use of personal information
Digi Tech Ennis Ltd. does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer for example by e-mailing us, by using our online contact us, form or by making a service request or booking. Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third party and is used by the company only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
- Information from third-party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- The information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners;
- The information you provide to us in surveys;
- Information that is publicly available; and
- The information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
Cookies: Collection and use of technical information
This website uses temporary “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. If you use the ‘Remember me’ option when using our website, a cookie is placed on your computer with an encrypted ID to remember your credentials. No other information is stored in this cookie. Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser. Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following:
- IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The top-level domain name used (for example .i.e., .com, .org, .net)
- Previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Google analytics that shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- Web browser and operating system used by the website visitor
We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard) unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by us and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003.
Marketing Communications from Us
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information), and your account(s) for digitechennis.com products and services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. You must cancel your account(s) for digitechennis.com products and services, as applicable, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
Complaints about data processed via the website
If you are concerned about how personal data is processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to us by contacting us using the appropriate details on our Contact Us page.
Third Party Websites
General Data Protection Regulation
At digitechennis.com we take privacy seriously and we will not disclose personal data without consent. Should you choose to opt-out of our marketing communications we will only use your information, i.e. email address or phone number to provide you with information in relation to submitted online inquiries. Any emails sent to us are only forwarded to the relevant section. The sender’s email address will only be visible to staff tasked with dealing with the query. Personal information collected by digitechennis.com is stored securely. No personal information is given to any third party. All details are held under strict General Data Protection Regulation.
This document was last updated on May 23, 2018